20 W Silicone Gun With Trigger Flow Function
|Unit Price:||1.15~5 USD|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB|
|Delivery Time:||30 Days|
|Packaging:||Double Bliter Sealed|
|Productivity:||30000pcs Per Day|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Supply Ability:||400,000pcs per Month|
Model No.: KV-JQ103
Description of 20 W Silicone Gun With Trigger Flow Function:
Glue guns come in low-temperature and high-temperature (hot-melt) versions. Low-temperature glue guns operate at approximately 120 °C (248 °F) and are well suited when high temperatures are undesirable, such as gluing lace and cloth. High-temperature glue guns operate at approximately 190 °C (374 °F) and produce a stronger bond.
In addition to bonding surfaces together, hot-melt glue gun can be used to fill gaps, but the properties that allow gap-filling (high viscosity, high toughness, and so on) keep it from forming an adhesive film as thin and smooth as is possible with Other adhesives. (For example, a wood joint properly made with hide glue may be invisible, marked only by a difference in grain at the seam line.) Bonds must be made quickly before the glue has time to harden. Usually it must be applied accurately with the glue gun, as it can not easily be spread, but it is always possible at any time to melt and spread the glue with a heat gun or a household clothes iron, which helps when bonding larger areas.
20 W Silicone Gun With Trigger Flow Function Specification :
|Input:||110-250V, AC, 20 W||Flow rate of glue:||6-8 g/min|
|Diameter of glue stick:||6.8~7.4 mm||Length of glue stick:||70~300 mm|
|Application temperature:||130~290℃||Product weight:||145 g|
|Nozzel diameter:||1.0~2.0 mm||Pre-heating time:||3-5 mins|
|Product Size:||13.6x13 cm||Certification:|| CE,GS,ROHS,KC,SAA,ISO |
|Inner box:||10 pcs||Outer ctn:||40 pcs|
|Inner box size:||28x27x14 cm||Outer ctn size:||58.5x29x30 cm|
|G.W.:||8.4 kgs||N.W.:||5.8 kgs|
20 W Silicone Gun With Trigger Flow Function Show:
Instruction of 20 W Silicone Gun With Trigger Flow Function :
- Plug the glue gun into an electrical outlet. Make sure it is placed in a safe place, away from flammable items. As the glue gun heats up, a little bit of glue might drip from the end so you won't want to leave it on a wood table, carpet, or other surface that may be damaged by dripping glue.
- Insert a glue stick into the round chamber at the back of the glue gun. If the glue gun already has a glue stick in the chamber, keep a second one in reserve nearby.
- Gather the materials you want to glue together. Hot glue works exceptionally well on thick fabrics, dried flowers, Styrofoam, wood and plastics. Since it leaves a thicker residue, it is not the best choice for thin papers, fabrics and ceramics.
- Check to see if the glue in the gun has melted by squeezing the trigger slightly and touching the tip to a test piece of paper or cloth. If the glue comes out easily, the glue gun has heated up fully. If the trigger is hard to pull, wait a minute more for the gun to heat more completely.
- Pick up the glue gun and squeeze the trigger slightly while you draw a thin line on one side of the item to be glued.
- Immediately place the other object to be glued on the glue line, pressing firmly.
- Hold the two pieces together for about 15 seconds. Test to see if the item still holds when you remove one hand.
- Let the item set for a few minutes in order to "cure." Once the glue has dried fully, use a fingernail to scrape away any of the excess glue.
Using Methods of 20 W Silicone Gun With Trigger Flow Function :
1. Glue gunusing voltage is 110-220V AC,50/60 Hz;
2. Tip gunforward on stand and place a piece of cardboard under the nozzle
3. Use 7-8 mm(mini trigger glue gun), 11-12(big trigger glue gun), insert glue sticksthrough tunnel at back of gun
4. After power,wait for 5-10 minutes to allow glue to soften
5. After gluesoftens, squeeze trigger to feed glue through glue barrel. Excessive force willdamage glue gun. Put down nozzle after work, disconnect the power plug.
It is a large company which integrates manufacturing industry and trade. The main products are TRAVEL ADAPTER, GLUE GUNS and LIGHTING products. They are all equipped with most advanced manufacturing facilities in China. The company owns the license of self-import and export, and ISO9001 international quality system certificate, CE certificate, CCC certificate, GS certificate, VDE certificate, CB certificate, TUV certificate and UL certificate etc.
As a manufacturer, our, combination of engineering support, guaranteed quality, standards certification, on time delivery and competitive prices will make our partner be more competitive and ahead with their competitors. Ningbo Kingvos is your right choice for purchasing & developing quality goods in China. Work with us, be stronger, dominate the future.
- Company Name: Ningbo Kingvos Electrical Appliance Co.,Ltd
- Representative: Qunfang Zhou
- Product/Service: Glue Guns , Hot Melt Glue Guns , Glue Sticks , Travel Adapters , Hobby Use Glue Guns , Mini Glue Guns
- Capital (Million US $): USD1M
- Year Established: 2010
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- Export Percentage: 91% - 100%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 3
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 1,000-3,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No. 201,Shang Yang Rd.,Dongqian Lake Area, Ningbo ZJ 315000,China
- Contact Person: Ms. Lisa
- Tel: 86-574-89063992